Dxdiag not showing anything in display tab after updating my graphics card

Can someone help me? I updated my graphics card "ati radeon hd 4200" now I can't play any games and the resolution wont go up 1024 X 768. When I try to play a game it says something about direct x sdk so im downloading it now. While in dxdiag it wont show anything in the display tab.

Attachments

• aaa.png
    aaa.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 20
Re-seat the card. Make sure it's making good contact.
Check BIOS look if there's a setting for On Board Video or Graphics and see what it's set to. It should be Automatic.

If problem still persists [FONT=Lucida Console]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< [/FONT]
List any Problem devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
Generate and attach a DirectX report
  • Click Start->Run, enter dxdiag and click OK
    ===> If you’re running 32 bit Windows, dxdiag will launch on its own
    ===> If you’re running 64 bit Windows, you’ll see 64-bit DxDiag. Click it to launch the 64-bit version of dxdiag
  • Notice progress in lower left window corner
  • When done, click Save Information button and save as a text file to your Desktop
  • Click the Upload a File button to upload and attach the file to your next post

Hi I hope you're able to help me with my issue . I updated my video card drivers , but the dxdiag doesn't show the updated version , I have un-installed the video card wiped it completely from my PC , took it out as well when I uninstalled. When I re-inserted the card & re-install the drivers it was fine , when I tried to update the drivers the same problem persists , it will not update to the latest drivers & show up on dxdiag. I am sending my dxdiag & the problem listed from above from the msinfo32 that I have found.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    35.4 KB · Views: 15
  • New Text Document.txt
    135 bytes · Views: 12
1. re: msinfo32
That device isn't related to your video. I searched online. Did you ever have a product with "antilog" in its name installed? Is it still it still installed? if not, you can right click->uninstall that device from device manager

2. your video
Your video hardware driver is dated Apr, 2013. If you're trying to compare it to the date and version # on the .EXE download you see from the vendor, that can be misleading. The EXE often contains more then just the hardware driver. (there's usually a user app to config your video as well). So changes are often made to EXE's while the hardware driver, itself, is not changed.

Back