E3 2014 PC Game Trailer Roundup: Battlefield Hardline, The Division, The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4, more

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff
Read the full article at:
[newwindow=https://www.techspot.com/article/834-e3-2014-pc-games/]https://www.techspot.com/article/834-e3-2014-pc-games/[/newwindow]

Please leave your feedback here.

Hallowed are the Ori!
(the only ori are knew are the superior entities in stargate: sg1 tv series)

...looking forward to 'rainbow six siege' pc game and still no official word of 'left4dead 3' pc game from steam?...

Not a hellava lot there that piques my interest apart from GTA, Far Cry and possibly the 2 Tom Clancy titles.

Last edited:
Some are particularly bad, like Age of Wushu. Not only it is the same quality of graphics as it was on PS2, but to put English misspellings into the game advertisement - that speaks for itself:

0:52; "The world of men will shatters" :)

Thank you TS for this article, ok here my picks:

The best:
The Division
AC Unity
Batman Arkham Knight
Far Cry 4

and last one of the best tower defense game "Defense Grid 2"

Others that look promising:
Dead Island 2
Evolve
Alien: Isolation
BattleCry

Awesome was going to go trawling for all the trailers and info this weekend, this post has saved me a bit of time, thanks.

6AM woke up and saw the article and watched a few trailers. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw Abe's Odyssey... took a closer look at the title.. it says Abyss Odyssey damn it my eyes played tricks on me again... oh well there's always next year..

Star Wars Battlefront, Civilization Beyond Earth, Hotline Miami 2, Defense Grid 2, Alien Isolation....*head explodes*

Could "The Crew" be the open world driving game I've been waiting for? I've already given up on the N4S franchised which sadly assimilated Criterion meaning no more Burnout games, sad face. The idea of driving across the USA taking 90 minutes is positive so far, claiming an impressive 7000 miles of drivable road in 15 cities, this is on my watch list, lets hope they get the physics right for the style of game, arcade. Not arcade-simulation BS like N4S has been trying too desperately to get right, and failing year after year.

GTA V for PC... that just made my day. It might be the only title I will ever pre-order.

Looks like Battlefield is going the way of the crapper. :-( We'll see I guess...

6AM woke up and saw the article and watched a few trailers. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw Abe's Odyssey... took a closer look at the title.. it says Abyss Odyssey damn it my eyes played tricks on me again... oh well there's always next year..

Go through the list again: Oddworld New 'n' Tasty is there

Great roundup. I am really excited for Far Cry 4, Battlefront, and Mirrors Edge 2.

I feel like Hardline should be a DLC to BF4 and not another $60 game. For that reason I am uninterested.

Back