Early iPhone 5S prototype equipped with new A7 chip

By Jesse
Jun 24, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. A series of blurry photos last week revealed that the iPhone 5S is equipped with a larger battery and a dual LED flash, but that left us wanting for more details of actual substance. MacRumors has come through for us...

Read more
  2. psycros

psycros TechSpot Booster Posts: 616   +185

You know what one of my secret wishes is? That Apple releases an iPhone with a physical keyboard. I'm so sick of watching Blackberry destroy itself that I'd buy one just out of spite.
    avoidz likes this.
  3. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 666   +22

Epic phone. A7. Faster. Woah.

Ok seriously what I really want is an iPhone that can play more than 4 levels of xcom without needing a recharge. Or at least 6 hehe
  4. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,081   +720

Seems accurate. They said the bigger version of the iPhone wont come till next year, so I think this is legit.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,174   +506

A7 chip? Why bother? Why not just grovel before Samsung and beg for licencing deal of their Exynos 5 chip. It could be of benefit to them. For starers they may learn what a smartphone should be about...
  6. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TechSpot Booster Posts: 363   +86

Oh they know what a smartphone is about. They get all of their ideas from Windows and Samsung. Ever wonder why the iPhone seems to be about a year behind?
  7. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,081   +720

They are trying to create their own team and they want to distance themselves from Samsung.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.