TechSpot

Early iPhone 5S prototype equipped with new A7 chip

By Jesse
Jun 24, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. A series of blurry photos last week revealed that the iPhone 5S is equipped with a larger battery and a dual LED flash, but that left us wanting for more details of actual substance. MacRumors has come through for us...

Read more

2. psycros

psycros TS Evangelist Posts: 1,248   +605

You know what one of my secret wishes is? That Apple releases an iPhone with a physical keyboard. I'm so sick of watching Blackberry destroy itself that I'd buy one just out of spite.

avoidz likes this.
  3. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 810   +52

Epic phone. A7. Faster. Woah.

Ok seriously what I really want is an iPhone that can play more than 4 levels of xcom without needing a recharge. Or at least 6 hehe

4. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Seems accurate. They said the bigger version of the iPhone wont come till next year, so I think this is legit.

5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,178   +1,849

A7 chip? Why bother? Why not just grovel before Samsung and beg for licencing deal of their Exynos 5 chip. It could be of benefit to them. For starers they may learn what a smartphone should be about...

6. ghasmanjr

ghasmanjr TS Booster Posts: 363   +86

Oh they know what a smartphone is about. They get all of their ideas from Windows and Samsung. Ever wonder why the iPhone seems to be about a year behind?

7. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

They are trying to create their own team and they want to distance themselves from Samsung.