Easy question... maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
i've got a quik simple question dealing with my dino-i-6000 dell. i bought the thing off my brother 10 months ago and i believe he did a format/reboot without using a xp recovery disk. i tried talking to him tonight about it and he said he'd need the laptop infront of him to dissect it. i really can't remember what he was talking about but he said it might be possible to do a format and reboot using the exsisting drivers/os on it?? is this possible? post questions if im not clear on anything...

Hi all!
i've got a quik simple question dealing with my dino-i-6000 dell. i bought the thing off my brother 10 months ago and i believe he did a format/reboot without using a xp recovery disk. i tried talking to him tonight about it and he said he'd need the laptop infront of him to dissect it. i really can't remember what he was talking about but he said it might be possible to do a format and reboot using the exsisting drivers/os on it?? is this possible? post questions if im not clear on anything...

I'm not really sure what it is you;'re asking about just/what you want to do???
he said it might be possible to do a format and reboot using the exsisting drivers/os on it??
Just what are you trying to accomplish. What functional end do you achieve by a format and boot withers and os on it????....suggest you speak in functional terms of what you want to accomplish as the technical terms don't help define your goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back