ECS 8800GT 512MB 120$ shipped

By b1ackplague
Jul 15, 2008
  1. Yep, its an 8800gt for 120$ shipped, its openbox from newegg but i bought an 8600GT (MSI) openbox from newegg and it had literally everything included: box, cables, cd, manual. Also, there are no rebates to send in, its 120$...period. So, jump on this if you want to, []
  2. shoeseat

shoeseat TS Member Posts: 87

Great Offer.Do newegg guys also ship these products in South-Asian countries like Nepal.Do i have to pay for TAX if they do ship products.I don't find these graphics cards here in market an even if i do they are way to expensive.I need 8800 GT but here it cost like $300.So it will be wise to purchase online even it cost around $200.Do anyone know what online shop ships these cards in worldwide?Any help is appreciated.Thank You
  3. woody1191

woody1191 TS Rookie Posts: 572

Here are a few to help you which Ship to different countries. Assuming your going to use a PCI-E port here are some links on British sites
    Special Tech - Cards Between £85-£125 without Shipping so around $170-$250 USD -
    Special Tech Shipping Info -

Tekheads - Cards between £90-£130 without Shipping again around $180-$260 USD -
    Tekheads Shipping Info -

These are the best prices I can find here but I had a look at some US sites I don't think they would Export it, I'm not sure because there is some Export Regulations in the US about Goods and Technology to other countries. Looks at this -

You may be able to get Goods from US which are cheaper than ours, but they have these Export Regulations which are very awkward and I don't understand them much. Someone else may be able to explain better, but you may be refused the Goods under their law, ours won't there is no law here about where to ship Goods and Technology. But just hang on and see if someone can tell you about the Export Regulations a bit better
  4. shoeseat

shoeseat TS Member Posts: 87

Hai woody1191,Thak you very much for the info.I will try the links.
  5. Idx

Idx TS Rookie

not a bad card indeed got one in my second rig, runs like a dream.
  6. tgreaves

tgreaves TS Rookie Posts: 40

Err.. Watch out for elitegroup stuff.. I bought a mobo+cpu combo from them and it only lasted a month.. I sent it back and after calling them many times I got a replacement after about 3 weeks.. When I got the new one the video didnt work so I just threw a cheap pci-e vid card in it and called it a day..
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.