TechSpot

Edward Janus - New member.

By EdwardJanus
Jan 20, 2006
  1. My First Hello,

My name is Edward Janus. I am disabled, confined to a wheelchair, homebound and I live alone. I have Cerebral Palsy, Hearing and Speech Impairments. I’ve had over ten (10) spinal surgeries in cervical neck area. Also my wife of 10 years was killed by an automobile while walking across a street. My Life and Daily Routine now is Computers and Internet tinkering.
    The Reasons I Go Online and have a Web site. The Internet has become my Main and Only Sources for Information, Communications and doing Business with the Outside World. 'Being My Windows to the World'. I do all my banking, shopping, paying bills, order and purchase EVERYTHING and have it shipped right to my front door (yes, even the groceries).When I have became confined to a Wheelchair and Homebound. This Computer has become A Life Saving Tool for Me. It has kept my mind occupied and really makes my day pass by very quickly. And with never ending new learning experiences. With such things like setting up web sites and working with search engines. Creating pages while using HTML coding. And it's given me a better understanding about the functionality of computers. How they work and what makes them tick. Even play inside and my own hardware.
    And after my wife was killed and I became a widow. I decided and wanted to dedicate a Web site to My Late Wife. By Sharing My Story and Creating a Web site has been a "Great Healing Process" also.
    I'll close for now. Yupped too much already.
    Sincerly,
    Edward Janus
    www.EdwardJanus.com
    EdwardJanus@msn.com

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello EdwardJanus and welcome to Techspot.

I`m sorry to hear of your problems, and am aware of how difficult life can be sometimes.

I`m sure you`ll find plenty to do around here.

Glad to have you onboard, and hope to see you on the forums.

Great website BTW.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.