Elvrage(River Dragon)

By Elvrage
Jan 9, 2008
  1. Hello, my name is Caleb Carroll.

I am a high school student, and plan to pursue a career in the computer field, which one is undecided at the moment.

I know a fair bit about computers and am currently building a gaming rig. I love to play video games, and I love to write stories for stuff. I RP on a few sites, and am the lead web designer for a small local gaming team.

Well, I really don't know what else to add, I'm basically bilingual (Spanish and English) and I hate going to school, because of the set up ours has. (NO FREEDOM!!!!)

Thanks for letting me on the site, I'll try my best to contribute what I'm worth and hopefully I'll find help when I need it.

2. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,379

Well, Caleb, this is the worst turnout of hellos I have ever seen on this site.

Oh well, its probably just because it is you. (j/k)

Welcome to Techspot, Caleb!

Anyway, yes, VERY small local gaming team (if you count 4 people as a gaming team).

If you want any information/would like to help us at all, visit, and no this is not an advertisement, just an "invite".
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.