Emachine T2200 Replacement Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to find a replacement motherboard for this Emachine T2200
the part no on the fried one is L7VMM2. Apparently Emachine does not produce this anymore. Any ideas on a new product that could be compatable to this fried part? Thanks in advance to any replies!:D
The following information is directly from Emachines:

BOM for : T2200

MB: MB, L7VMM2/1.0A MBEM2154L7V2

What is the entire specs of the system, such as the cpu, type and how much of ram, harddrive size, etc also how old was the system when the motherboard went out

Hi Geekie

I actually purchased the pc from BestBuy Jan 2004 and got a 2yr warranty. The pc lasted 2yrs, and 2days:dead: This is the information on Emachines and hope it helps. (It might be more then you need, but I'd rather give more than less)

CPU Fan Type: FAN ,77.5*60.5*64.5MM
Power Supply: PS, 250 WATT
CPU: CPU, ATHLON XP 2200
MB: MB, L7VMM2/1.0A
Memory: MEM, DDR-RAM 512MB
Video: VIDEO, INTEGRATED
HDD: HDD, 100GB
FDD Model: FDD, D353M3D W/INTEGRATED OVAL FDD BUTTON
Modem: MODEM, V.92 56K
LAN: LAN, 10/100 integrated
Keyboard Model: KB, KU-0108 104+18 KEY
Mouse: MOUSE, MO15K (WHEEL)
Speaker: SPEAKER, SP-30A (AMPLIFIED)
ODD1: CDRW, NEXGEN (40X)
ODD2: DVD, NEXGEN (16X)

Can you run CPU-z for me so i can find a mobo for you, tell me what CPU socket your compter is, it says in CPU-z (Google CPU-Z)

An Athlon XP It is a socket A and all E-machines are micro-ATX.
So you need a socket-A micro-ATX motherboard. You will also need a New powersupply as that's what likely fried your motherboard in the first place and E-machines powersupplies are garbage anyway.

Here is a Link for a motherboard.(I would like to give you more but quality micro-ATX Socket-A boards are hard to come by these days):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138019

Here are some PSU's:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817104901
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817103463

Thank You!!

I appreciate the help in finding the mobo for me dmill. Some good reviews and some bad on this mobo but Im willing to give it a shot. I do agree that EMachines do have issues with the mobo's and btw yes we do need a new power supply.
Comment on earlier post (F1N3ST) how can I run anything when I cant power it up? :dead: :dead: lol thanks though for replying.

Just to let you know you will need a fresh install of XP after installing the new motherboard. E-machines like most OEMs links the OS to the motherboard so it can't be used with a new motherboard(except E-machines boards but they charge $150+ for their low quality boards if they even have them instock at all)

L7VMM2 Board

geekvolkman said:
Im trying to find a replacement motherboard for this Emachine T2200
the part no on the fried one is L7VMM2. Apparently Emachine does not produce this anymore. Any ideas on a new product that could be compatable to this fried part? Thanks in advance to any replies!:D
The following information is directly from Emachines:

BOM for : T2200

MB: MB, L7VMM2/1.0A MBEM2154L7V2

Did you find a replacement board that you could use your restore CD's with?

My L7VMM2 board died too.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back