Engine block case - Wow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDoMM

Wow!!!!

Sorry to keep on spamming the forum today, but this i HAD to post, check these pics out...

600_106-0663_IMG.JPG

600_106-0657_IMG.JPG

600_106-0680_IMG.JPG

see the rest of the pics here

For research & archiving purposes, use a more explicit thread title from now on please.

That is just absolutely sick...do you know if it's actually 2 seperate towers and systems (1 on each side), or is that just for show?

Originally posted by lowman
That is just absolutely sick...do you know if it's actually 2 seperate towers and systems (1 on each side), or is that just for show?

Just for show....if you click on the link there are 3 short vid files available at the top. He powers it up at once. The third one shows the cd drive in the blower assembly at the top. That is by far the coolest thing I've seen in a looooooong time....and I've been around awhile. :D

Cool wallpaper available in the link as well. I've got it on my desktop now.

Uh, cool. Looks like chrome and plastic. I don't understand why these people put all this time, money, and energy into making something that looks like crap. Kind of like some people and their Hondas...:confused:

Now, something that takes only a modest amount of energy and almost no money at all, like me stenciling "VEHEMENTI" down the front of my case, that's where the good stuff happens :)

That has got to be the Baddest *** case on the planet,,it is home-Made or can it be found someware??

Way too cool!!

The detail is awesome. He put a lot of time and effort into that. Very original.

Veh, I find your comments to have no logic at all, even if you think its ugly, you have to admit it is a very creative and original design and took talent.

Kind of like some people and their Hondas...

Hey watch it Veh, I know many people that have put alot fo money into their Honda's, and they look sweet. Only ones that look bad are the punk kids that dont know what they're doing...

I love Honda's

Just sold my Accord for a Prelude:D

Hey, good choice, the Prelude is a sweeet machine! How much did you get it for?

PS: That PC couldn't be any awesomer (is that a word? IT IS NOW!!!!!!) if it tried!!

Originally posted by InsaneMonkeyBoy
it doesn't matter how big it is, it's an ornament for you study!

I REFUSE to ask how often you use that line!

{runs like hell} ;)

I'll agree it looks cool but if the noise is proportionnal to the looks, I do not want that in my room...

noisypc.jpg

Originally posted by Didou
I'll agree it looks cool but if the noise is proportionnal to the looks, I do not want that in my room...

noisypc.jpg

Judging by the sound just from the videos, I'd have to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back