Enter to win an Alienware 13 R2 from the TechSpot Store

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

If you know gaming hardware, then you know Alienware makes some of the best gaming computers on the market. But they don't come cheap - a good Alienware computer will cost you at least $1,000, if not more.

Lucky for you, you can enter to win an Alienware 13 R2 laptop from the TechSpot Store.

All you need to do is fill out the online entry form with your valid email address and you’re automatically entered. Share the giveaway on your social networks to increase your odds of winning - the more people you get to sign up, the more entries you get.

The Alienware 13 R2 packs 6th-gen Intel Core i5 CPU, a GeForce GTX 960M GPU (with an optional graphics amplifier). And the size? Amazingly light, considering its advanced copper heat pipe cooling system. The 13 R2 weighs 4.5 lbs., which is surprisingly slender for a gaming laptop like this. Don't miss out on your chance to win and enter the Alienware Gaming Laptop Giveaway.

Permalink to story.

"If you know gaming hardware, then you know Alienware makes some of the best gaming computers on the market. "

Techspot, go home, you're drunk!
You mean: Techspot, go drunk, you're home! ;)
It's a sponsored contest so they're obliged to say glowing stuff about it.
Still, it's a nice prize and there aren't many that will turn their noses up at winning it.

Totally wouldn't mind having a higher tier laptop for my school work for my circuitry, network simulation, and design labs.

WQHD seems really overkill for a 13 inch screen, but I can't complain about free stuff.

I completely agree with, but I still entered because my wife needs a new laptop. She is not a gamer though.

Same. I am just jumping on the band wagon. I am sure Alien has gotten better while still retaining their price premium (don't all "fashion" brands do that?).

I always enter these, then see the bonus vote points and give up. I think it would make much more sense if there was some sort of contribution based event rather than the lotto RNG system.

RNG Gods, may be with you all...

Awesome giveaway. Alienware does indeed make some of the best gaming laptops around. They are perennial best sellers.

How about I just share one of my stories to win : Once upon a time back in 2005 when AMD had just debuted and the 64bit Semphon was the dog, I had the Dell Alienware theme pack on my Windows Xp because I couldn't afford an original thing. I later upgrades to Althon and I still thing it was pretty descent. Water cooling was just in but I paired the overclock with a table fan. Coincidentally, my fav game was Alien Arena and Alien 51, and movie was Alien 1979 movie. The Alien game when off line but the private servers kept it running. Oh yea, I probably created a Techspot account later after , I think my old Aol started with knu** or was it Yahoo. Sometime when Facebook looked like Craigslist, haha. The end.

They keep spamming the same giveaway from their sister sites. Three different sites saying they all have alienware giveaway but the all redirect to the same dealstore and show me the same number of entries I have...

they skeep spamming the same giveaway from their sister sites. Three different sites saying they all have alienware giveaway but the all redirect to the same dealstore and show me the same number of entries I have...

Probably someone internally wins as well.

How about I just share one of my stories to win : Once upon a time back in 2005 when AMD had just debuted and the 64bit Semphon was the dog, I had the Dell Alienware theme pack on my Windows Xp because I couldn't afford an original thing. I later upgrades to Althon and I still thing it was pretty descent. Water cooling was just in but I paired the overclock with a table fan. Coincidentally, my fav game was Alien Arena and Alien 51, and movie was Alien 1979 movie. The Alien game when off line but the private servers kept it running. Oh yea, I probably created a Techspot account later after , I think my old Aol started with knu** or was it Yahoo. Sometime when Facebook looked like Craigslist, haha. The end.
If you can't work a spellchecker it might be too much for you.

If you can't work a spellchecker it might be too much for you.

Nice one ! The keyboard for the Lumia phone was going berserk when I was punching it in. I'm using the pre-builds. It's still a bit sucky. :( besides that I was in rush but decided to just drop a few lines after receiving a message in my inbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now see what we have here boyz 'n girlz? A bunch of know it all douches looking a potential super gift horse in the mouth.:D

Back