Error code 100000d1 (BSOD)

Hi guys as the subject says i'm having problems with Blue Screen of Death, this mainly happens when i'm playing World of Warcraft so i'm guessing this is probably my graphics card driver but I need the driver to continue to play video games.

My graphics card is a Nvidia GeForce 9800gtx+ and I have the updated drivers for it.

This is the error code from Event viewer:

Error code 100000d1, parameter1 1453d75d, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 af1dcdf7.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at
<Link here but can't post it due to the forum rules>

And this is what it said on the BSOD after I turned off the automatic restarts:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0X000000D1 (0x1453D75D, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XAF1DCDF7)

Can someone please help with this problem, I read about this Mindump software or something? I don't have a clue about this software as i've never had this problem on any of my PC's in the past, i'm also a Cisco engineer doing a national diploma and I am completely baffled by this !

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Do the following to enable Minidump Files to be created:

1. Right click My Computer > click Properties > click Advance tab

2. The Advance Screen at the bottom right has Error Reporting. Click this on.

3. Click Enabled error reporting and also check both boxes underneath: Windows operating system and Programs.

4. Now click Choose Programs and click All Programs. Then click Okay and that screen will close. At the next screen click Okay and that will close.

5. You are back to the Advance screen. Find the Start up and Recovery which has underneath it System startup, system failure, and debugging information. Click the Settings box.

6. Another screen will open. You want the System failure section. Enable all three boxes.

7. Under these boxes is Write debugging information. Choose the option Small memory dump (64kb). Click OK and that screen will close.

8. Click OK one more time and you'll be finished. Now the ability for your system to write minidumps should be enabled.

Hey again Route, i've done what you've said and all the boxes and everything else was already turned on, just curious on why there is no Minidump files inside the Minidump folder, does CCleaner remove them by any chance?

Back