Error code 100000d1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Error code 100000d1, parameter1 8002a5e4, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 8002a5e4.

i got the above error in my system and when i tried in google .. i found a related thread in this site. ..

what i want to know now is if this is the problem because of ram .. how to check if the ram is working properly or not?

You can switch your RAM for another compatible module if you have one, Also if you have two RAM sticks you can run the machine on one at a time to eliminate the problem.
Personally I do not think this is RAM but more likely to be a software error; maybe caused by a windows update or a recent installation of a new game. Is this a possibility?

:)

thanks for the timely responce...

AlbertLionheart said:
You can switch your RAM for another compatible module if you have one, Also if you have two RAM sticks you can run the machine on one at a time to eliminate the problem.
Personally I do not think this is RAM but more likely to be a software error; maybe caused by a windows update or a recent installation of a new game. Is this a possibility?

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

You need to post your minidump(s) to help zero in on the cause.

How to find your minidumps:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files. We need these files to analyze.

Attach them to your next post. Utilize the Manage Attachment button that will be at the bottom of your next reply.

Minidump files

i have compresed and attached the minidump files.

i also uploaded them at sathyendra.4shared.com

Route44 said:
0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

You need to post your minidump(s) to help zero in on the cause.

How to find your minidumps:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files. We need these files to analyze.

Attach them to your next post. Utilize the Manage Attachment button that will be at the bottom of your next reply.

One minidump was unreadable and another was too general to give a definitive answer.

However, one cited memory corruption as the cause and the other cited WG511v2XP.sys as the faulty driver causing issues which and it is part of Netgear wireless adapter.

1. Run MemTest to test your RAM for a minimum of 7 passes (this takes a chunk of time) and if you have any errors you have corrupted memory that needs to be replaced.

2. Update your Netgear wireless drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back