Error Code Q

stevow

I hope I'm in the right place.
2 days ago I downloaded Windows 10 and I keep getting the below message.
Now what happened is I did not have my glasses on and I thought it said "Now turn computer off" and just as I hit the off button I put my glasses on and it said "Don't turn computer off". I do not know if this is related or what. I turned the pc back on and it went through the remaining set up....I assume.
Now At the top it says "McAfee", so I don't know if they're fooling me or what. I have Avast, Malwarebytes etc so I don't need their stuff.
Thanks in advance.
steve
This is a full Description of ERROR 107:

ERROR 107: EVENT_APPMGMT_ZAP_FAILED.This error is due to The execution of the setup program for application %1 from policy %2 failed. The setup path was %3 and the error was : %%%4.The default facility code
ERROR 107: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED.This error is due

Yes no problem at all turning off then on, or restarting. It may just be McAfee's way of "You need this". The problem is it's such a large add that covers other stuff. Not sure how to X it out.

You may have a malware infection now

Ok I'll run Malwarebytes and see what happens. Funny when I watch YouTube I get a Google add that says to click here to fix error 107. Hmmm...how do they know? Or is that the malware?
Curious why I cannot find Internet options like before on W7 to set cookies 3rd party and all that

Back