TechSpot

Error message 0000009c with variable parameters

By MorpH
May 28, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all I am at my wits end, seriously!! I have been experiencing this error and its associated system reboot since i upgraded my PC about six months ago I have been through the long and irritating task of changing my entire hardware and software setup over these months trying to find and fix this problem with no luck I am running an AMD athlon 3700+ on a Gigabyte K8N51-gmf-9 mobo (newley swapped) 2gigs of Coursair value select ddr400 ram (newly swapped) an Aopen 400w Power supply (newly swapped) with a Gainward gf7900gtx Graphics card(newly bought) and a esi waveterminal192m soundcard and all the latest drivers bios etc etc I have also upgraded from Windows Home to pro and still I get this annoying crash I mean one could say that it is a whole new setup the error is always 0000009c but the parametres seem to change it can be stable for a week and then go through a day of being too unstable to use and as I use it for my work it means loss of income etc i have 7 system fans cooling the beast a new thermaltake CPU cooler Ram coolers so its not heat that much I know I have sent it in to PC repair shops with the result being no change and a lighter wallet.
    any help would be a Godsend
    MorpH
  2. cpc2004

cpc2004 TS Rookie Posts: 2,044

Attach the system event 1001/1003 here.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.