TechSpot

Error: Procedure entry point: EnumCachedPasswords could not be located in MPR.dll

By towerT
Mar 25, 2005
  1. I first got this message on my new system, associated with Windows Media Player. Internet connectrvity deteriorated with icons greying out and finnally freezing more and more often. When I installed Panda 2005 I started getting the error message when IT opened. Internet connections got worse and I finally tried to reinstall W2K, and got trapped in the installation mode where the keyboard would freeze up at the product key entry page. I finally reformatted with W2K and it´s running fine. I downgraded to Panda 2004 and haven't had any problems on this sytem. However, I'm still getting the error on Panda 2004 start-up on my older system and I'm affraid it's going to crash next. Anyone had experience with this error message? Thanks T.

2. triplate

triplate TS Rookie Posts: 134

regsrv32(space)MPR.dll ...type that into RUN and enter..did it register?

3. towerT

towerT TS Rookie Topic Starter

says it couldn't find the regsrv32 file and to make sure the path and file are correct

4. triplate

regsvr32(space)***.dll ....sorry, i misposted that

5. towerT

towerT TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks triplate. I tried it and got a message that the .dll file was loaded but probably corrupted and it referred me to Pview where I found it and debugged it. No more error messages (so far). Thanks for the advice.

6. triplate

You,re welcome..;)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.