Error: Procedure entry point: EnumCachedPasswords could not be located in MPR.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first got this message on my new system, associated with Windows Media Player. Internet connectrvity deteriorated with icons greying out and finnally freezing more and more often. When I installed Panda 2005 I started getting the error message when IT opened. Internet connections got worse and I finally tried to reinstall W2K, and got trapped in the installation mode where the keyboard would freeze up at the product key entry page. I finally reformatted with W2K and it´s running fine. I downgraded to Panda 2004 and haven't had any problems on this sytem. However, I'm still getting the error on Panda 2004 start-up on my older system and I'm affraid it's going to crash next. Anyone had experience with this error message? Thanks T.

Thanks triplate. I tried it and got a message that the .dll file was loaded but probably corrupted and it referred me to Pview where I found it and debugged it. No more error messages (so far). Thanks for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back