Esplora / hijackthis problem with firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have this Esplora icon / program on their computer? anytime i type in hijackthis or esplora in Firefox it auto closes the browser. i am on my school computer and could use some help. when i get home ill put up my hjt log, if it will allow me to lol. also been receiving a blue screen reminiscent of the old blue screen error with 9x, stating that an error has occurred and that the physical memory will be dumped before the computer shuts down.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

That does sound like an infection.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of egotripz only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Please ignore this post. Apparently Howard and I were typing up posts at the same time, and when I posted stuff for you to do, he had already posted; so this is just an edit. ignore it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back