Evercool Water Cooling WC-202 8600gt?

By NameBrandHuman
Feb 1, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I was wondering because I cant seem to find any info on it. If the Evercool Water Cooling Kit WC-202 has the block and support clips for an Evga 8600gt 256mb video card. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give!!!
  2. THNDR143

THNDR143 Newcomer, in training Posts: 58

well..

It's my assumption that if there is a water block available for that card, then it will work. :)
  3. tastegw

tastegw TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 246

why would you watercool a 8600? money would be better spent on a 8800 wouldnt it?

i dont know how much that block would cost so i may be wrong.
  4. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,083

You would be better of buying a pet lizard for that price, maybe one from Siberia, it would probably cool your computer better then that junky cooling system.

Or you can do as tastegw's said, and use that money to actually get a decent card, and just used the stock cooling, unless 1 or 2 degrees is that important to you.
  5. tastegw

tastegw TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 246

lol that was me that said get a better card, dont give thndr the credit for that! lol

:grinthumb
  6. twite

twite TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,083

What are you talking about! i did say you! :)

jk, i changed it, thanks for pointing that out.
  7. NameBrandHuman

NameBrandHuman Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 67

Thanks for the replies and the semi-flames but i purchased this WC system for an existing machine. Hence why I wouldnt get the 8800. And i picked it up for $30. Havent recieved it yet so i dont know if it works with the 8600gt.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.