Exception processing message c0000013 error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I suddenly have become a member of the exception processing message c0000013 infected community

I just turned on my pc and i don't know if the error apeared because of a windows automatic updates or ......

i have attached a HJT log file
Can somebody have a look at it and help me figure out fixing this error and other crap accumulated in my laptop???

See this post HERE, if you haven`t already.

Your HJT log doesn`t appear to be too bad. However, you should do the following.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O2 - BHO: CFilter Object - {2A7B720A-7A28-4e99-80A0-2DF985EC93D0} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Designer 7.0\font.dll (disabled by BHODemon)

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your system.

If after going through the suggestions in the above link, there`s no improvement.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of klevito only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Exception Processing Message c0000013

I started having the problem last week. After checking the card reader and other items I closed the HP Digital Imaging Monitor.ink in the start up menu and the message went away immediately and have not been back for three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back