Excessive Ad

mailpup

TS Special Forces
The screen print below shows an ad that covers the lower 1/3 of the page that I can't seem to get rid of. There's no "x" to close it, at least none that I can find.

upload_2016-2-27_23-19-12.png

I'm seconding this motion.
I try to support you guys by not using any kind of ad block but this is a bit much. At least it's not an ad for tampons.

bigad.png

I'm reporting this to our ad network, although we do allow certain ads that go beyond the standard ad banner, these shouldn't load on every page view and should have an 'X' to shut it down. Policy against pops, interstitials and other intrusive ad formats stand as well.

Not happy about these pop-up ads.
Sorry about that. Can you please confirm if it is a Razer Blade ad? That one we received a report on Friday and the ad guys should be removing today. Was it appearing once in your session or on every page load?

Sorry about that. Can you please confirm if it is a Razer Blade ad? That one we received a report on Friday and the ad guys should be removing today. Was it appearing once in your session or on every page load?

I don't remember exactly. I get so frustrated with full-page, shut-down-everything-the-world-is-about-to-end, advertisements. I instinctively look for the red-x and close them as fast as I can. Hi-jacking my monitor and forcing me to watch ads...they only hurt themselves.

Back