Exchange is deleting mail from ISP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxdanielxx

Hey I have setup exchange to get the mail from my ISP but now it deletes it from the server, so when I logon from home to see my mail I cant get any mail is there a way to get exchange to stop deleting the mail from my isp. Thanks

P.S.

Also If anyone knows how to sync the public folder with the private folder or how to sync a phone with exchange public. Please do not reply with add2exchange it is $450 not worth it cost more then sbs2003 it self

This is one of those areas where a bit of reading is necessary. An Exchange Server reference for Exchange 2000, 2003, or 2007 would be invaluable for you. This is not an area where a few notes will put you on the way to a quick fix. Like any server software, you have entered a new world that will require an investment in reading time... and not something that can easily be posted on TechSpot. Sorry.

For anyone that needs this there is no way of doing this exchange server is limited on what pop3 connector has to offer. Best way to do this is to setup the pop3 connector then setup OWA to view the email like if you were loging into your ISP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back