TechSpot

Experience the '80s all over again with the Double Dragon Trilogy for Android and iOS

By Shawn Knight
Dec 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. There are a ton of great games already available for Android and iOS but for me, it’s all about retro gaming. And now I can add another '80s staple to my mobile collection as the Double Dragon Trilogy is now...

Read more

2. hahahanoobs

hahahanoobs TS Maniac Posts: 1,001   +103

I loved the flying knee in DD II. It was a little hard to pull off but you could send guys flying with that move.

hitech0101 and MilwaukeeMike like this.
  3. hitech0101

hitech0101 TS Enthusiast Posts: 429   +19

I still play this game sometimes using a emulator and yes the knee kick, man I discovered knee kick by mistake then I distinctly remember try to press buttons randomly before finally I got the combo to pull it off and use it again and again.

hahahanoobs likes this.
  4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,152   +737

Battletoads was way too hard. I could never make it past that speeder level. And I only even made it there like 1 out of every 5 tries.

5. hitech0101

hitech0101 TS Enthusiast Posts: 429   +19

I remember there was one level which had rollers at different speeds and you had to jump across from one end to other. I was playing 2 player mode with my friend sitting next to me, I made it to the other end and he kept falling off, then he asked me to clear it for him by giving me his joystick and then we finished the game together.
    DD2 is a great game.

6. I remember friends would get pissed at each other and focus on elbowing each other than fighting the enemy.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.