Experiencing unexpected shutdowns

sali91

Hello, i am experiencing unexpected shutdowns and have no idea as to why this is occuring.

Specs - HP m7000 media center PC,Win7 x32, 3.02ghz, 2gb ram

I have checked the event viewer and captured a screenshot of the event details:

i54.tinypic.com/fm1507.png

Help would be appreciated

thanks

Don't you think that your specs should include your computers make and model? The listings in the event viewer could just be reflecting the fact that you are experiencing frequent shutdowns, and nothing more. What are you doing with the computer right before it shuts down?

Don't you think that your specs should include your computers make and model? The listings in the event viewer could just be reflecting the fact that you are experiencing frequent shutdowns, and nothing more. What are you doing with the computer right before it shuts down?

sorry post updated, before shutdown occurs i usually have itunes playing music and a few tabs opened in IE

Was Windows 7 installed over another operating system, like XP? What is the make and model of the power supply

Was Windows 7 installed over another operating system, like XP? What is the make and model of the power supply

System was originally running xp but was upgraded to win7 (clean install)

not sure what the make of the power supply is but the model is P4-450W hoping you can determine the make from the label:

http://i56.tinypic.com/maxe1k.jpg

CPU fan make & model is Cooler Master Hyper TX3

thanks

Back