Extremely Odd BSODs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally killing my PC. I bought my PC like 3 months ago. It was running all good. But then suddenly it started showing me BSODs. Most of them are 0x0000F4 and 0x000077. And they're really random. Also, when I start my PC, first, it'll say 'A disc error has occurred' Then I restart it. Then it'll show the XP logo. It'll take forever to load up, it'll show a BSOD for a nano second and then restart again. Then it does the same once again. Then I restart, and it scans the E drive. It ALWAYS runs the scandisc on E drive. First, it'll get stuck on he scan disc screen. Then I'll have to reboot it again. And it'll log into windows normally. But when I transfer a file from my PC to my PSP, it takes ages to and it shows a BSOD for a nano second and restarts. I have absolutely NO idea why this is happening. Maybe the HDD quality is bad. But Im not sure. Im really stressed over this as you can read here. Please help me =(

Thank you =)

My PC Specs are:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHZ
2 GB DDRII ram
XFX Nvidia 9600GT Geforce Graphics card
Asus motherboard

Thanx =)

Sounds like E drive is faulty (note if E drive is in actual fact a partition, then it could be he main HardDrive)

I would suggest backup (to external media) asap
Then run a Drive Diagnostics on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back