F.E.A.R and me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tifc8lraz

I was going to buy a new graphic card but blew it on more ram, which I needed more than the vid card. But now I am wondering how the game F.E.A.R. will run on my system. In all of the charts I have seen, they only show the 6800. I am fine on 800X600 or even 640X480 as long as there is no lag on the system. I hope to run on medium settings (no matter the resolution).

before I fried it :evil: , I used to run F.E.A.R. on my Radeon 9600SE (but only at low settings, the thing crawled when I attempted to turn it up)

the AGP 6200 is slightly better than a 9600SE. so you should be able to run it ok on low settings, but I wouldn't count on medium settings with no lag. The only way to know for sure is just to try it. :D

even with a better video card, your CPU and ram may still hold your performance back. the rest of your system is also at the game's minimum specs. a 2.6GHz celeron is not much better than a 1.7GHz P4, and 512MB RAM is also minimum.

cheers :wave:

But he has a Celeron D, not a Northwood celeron. It's like a "Willamete Pentium 4 running @2.6 GHZ" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back