what can I do?

I restarted routter-dosen't fix my prob
deleted all browsing history-same
https-same
  • get a command prompt (run->cmd) and enter
  • ipconfig /flushdns
  • net stop "dns client"
  • same :(

Hi, You have to prove where the problem is.
Is it just your pc that is blocked or is it every pc that you connect to the net through your router? Is the website blocked in your Hosts file?

Try using a different browser if it still doesn't works then it facebook may be in some repairs in the moment..

I have the same problem sort of, about every 3(or 2) times I load Facebook most of the posts load but the chat section does not show as some pictures do not as well. I have to completely close out of the entire window and restart Chrome to get it to work(it won't let me click anywhere on screen and if I just try to refresh the page it does it again, I have to completely close all windows). When I go to exit out of the window it takes a few seconds to respond. This is the only website that it happens to?

Hi, I was having this problem and I thought that I might be able to help.

I was infected with conduit malware. I thought that I had taken care of the malware, but my google searches didn't look right to me (extra ads) and facebook still would not load. So I used a malware scan using the free version of malwarebytes. After I restarted the computer I was having trouble connecting through the proxy server and I just looked up a quick youtube tutorial for how to fix that... Anyway, everything is working perfectly normal now.

My guess is that all the other pages work fine, but facebook has so many ads anyway that the malware adding even additional ads makes it impossible for facebook to load.

I hope this helps!

Hi, I was having this problem and I thought that I might be able to help.

I was infected with conduit malware. I thought that I had taken care of the malware, but my google searches didn't look right to me (extra ads) and facebook still would not load. So I used a malware scan using the free version of malwarebytes. After I restarted the computer I was having trouble connecting through the proxy server and I just looked up a quick youtube tutorial for how to fix that... Anyway, everything is working perfectly normal now.

My guess is that all the other pages work fine, but facebook has so many ads anyway that the malware adding even additional ads makes it impossible for facebook to load.

I hope this helps!
Perhaps you should go here anyhow https://www.techspot.com/community/forums/virus-and-malware-removal.28/

Back