Facebook is Giving Me Problems

Alright, about a week ago, I logged into my Facebook account, all ready to talk to my friends. Then this happened,
B5ysk10.png

Usually, on the left near my name, it would have more options after the 'Edit Profile' bar. I went to log out, but it wouldn't allow me. It just gave me that loading symbol for around 5 minutes when I decided it was no use. I went to my timeline, and then I got this...

50Q4EnF.png

It would only let me see a few of my posts, and wouldn't load the rest. It wouldn't even let me post for that matter. I've been using the mobile version for a couple of weeks now and I'm getting tired of using my tiny little hands to type on a teeny tiny screen...

I've already tried Command Prompt with the ping www.facebook.com, and I got this DNS as what tried to ping. 31.13.65.1
I did the ipconfig/all after, and I checked my DNS. Which was 192.168.1.254... And my Facebook is already secured (the https:// thing) , so I know that isn't the problem. What's funny is that other websites work perfectly, and Facebook doesn't. I checked my proxy settings, and there were no problems there either...
I literally don't know what to do now hnnn

Good try:
I've already tried Command Prompt with the ping www.facebook.com, and I got this DNS as what tried to ping. 31.13.65.1
ping by name will show the ip addr of the website, not the dns
I did the ipconfig/all after, and I checked my DNS. Which was 192.168.1.254...
correct, that's your router which forwards into your modem setting and that goes to you ISP's dns. To see the DNS you are using, you need to log into the modem and look at the WAN settings.
And my Facebook is already secured (the https:// thing) , so I know that isn't the problem. What's funny is that other websites work perfectly, and Facebook doesn't.
I checked my proxy settings, and there were no problems there either...
Good, that's always a possibility.

What AV product are you using?

Good try: ping by name will show the ip addr of the website, not the dns correct, that's your router which forwards into your modem setting and that goes to you ISP's dns. To see the DNS you are using, you need to log into the modem and look at the WAN settings. Good, that's always a possibility.

What AV product are you using?

Ahh... My anti-virus product? I've been using Advanced System Care 7... I don't know if that's an AV or not. It's an anti-malware and av tool, but I don't know if it would count as a legitimate program X'DD

I can't afford a legitimate av program, since I'm only a teenager with slight computer knowledge... My mom can't afford Norton anymore, so I've been with Advanced System Care 7 for a while, and Facebook always worked whenever I had it... I don't know what went wrong!

OKAY WOW AS SOON AS I REPLIED THAT TO YOU I OPENED FACEBOOK AND ITS WORKING AGAIN
I have no idea what the hell happened but oh my gosh it's working again! Thank you for your help anyhow! ^J^

Back