Facebook Issue

For weeks now I am unable to use FB on the desktop. All other applications are fine. I've gone as far to get tech support on this from cable to geek squad, no help. When I open FB it will pull 1 or 2 pics/posts, then it will churns for sometime, an error will pop up quickly and its gone, unable to post, unable to chat. Any ideas?

If Facebook does not open, then most likely there are three reasons:
1.Problems on the server
Facebook is the most popular social network in the world. On average, the site is visited by about half a billion people a day, but at some points the number of
active users is several times higher than this figure. As a result, the server experiences certain difficulties and the site becomes temporarily unavailable.
Typically, the solution to the problem takes 10-15 minutes, after which users can safely go to Facebook.
2. Blocking the ip address
The situation associated with blocking ip-addresses is extremely rare, but some users still face it. It's no secret that Facebook does not work in several countries around the world.
And in some of them there is a severe punishment for attempts to enter this site. In Russia, fortunately Internet users, access to the social network is not closed,
but local operators and malicious sysadmins sometimes cut off users from Facebook.
3. Virus attack on your computer
Unfortunately, even the presence of antiviruses is not a panacea for infecting computers with viruses. More often than not, users by their own negligence "open the door" to malicious materials,
and then face a number of problems. The first indicator of infection is the inability to enter social networks.
If you are sure that your computer is not infected with a virus, and the Internet provider has not blocked access to a social network, then, most likely, the site is carrying out technical work.
You just have to wait, or write a message to Facebook's tech support to find out exactly why you have problems with opening pages.

It happens with the desktop version only? If yes then there may be server problems. But if you have the same error with all its versions then you may be blocked.

Back