Facebook problem

On Monday evening, my FB (as usual) locked up. Apparently Firefox, while faster, has it's issues. Anyway, when I shut down, restarted, when I attempt to get on FB it won't even go to the login page - just goes to a white screen. My husband's laptop was up, so I logged off of his, onto mine - BAM, white screen; my son called and attempted it . . . and yep . . . he can't get back on. I don't know if I've been hacked, if it's a virus (although I have virus software which is running 24/7 . . . I'm at a loss.

Can anyone help me?

FB has been down a couple times lately. It took me 30 minutes to post some pics the other day. Its been up & running fine the past couple days. I use Firefox, Google Chrome & SeaMonkey but as far as loading FB, they're about the same.
What virus software are you running?

FB has been down a couple times lately. It took me 30 minutes to post some pics the other day. Its been up & running fine the past couple days. I use Firefox, Google Chrome & SeaMonkey but as far as loading FB, they're about the same.
What virus software are you running?

AVG . . . been using it for over 6-7 years. Everyone I know has been able to get on it except us on the thread. I have cleared my cache, flushed my dns, cleared cookies, tried chrome, IE and Firefox . . . none of them work.

Ok, no guarantee, but in Firefox go to Tools>Options>Advanced Tab>Network Tab & where it says Connections, over to the right & click settings & make SURE NO PROXY is selected & post back.

Ok, no guarantee, but in Firefox go to Tools>Options>Advanced Tab>Network Tab & where it says Connections, over to the right & click settings & make SURE NO PROXY is selected & post back.
You don't want me to use the "use system proxy systems" . . . you want me to check the "no proxy settings"?????

Did the no proxies fix actually work? I am having the same problem as well and my mother. I am using chromium OS and my mother is using windows 8.1 my fiance was able to pull up facebook on our windows 7 pc..... im at a loss

As you see in Similar topics, it's a common problem with FB and it happens from time to time. There's no need to worry.

Back