TechSpot

Facebook releases Zuckerberg's Harvard emails, wants lawsuit dismissed

By Rick
Mar 29, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Embroiled in a legal battle over whether or not Paul Ceglia owns half of Facebook, the social network's CEO Mark Zuckerberg has released a cache of personal emails which refuteā€¦

Read the whole story

2. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Evangelist Posts: 810   +102

"Ceglia changed the date and time on his computer in an attempt to falsify dates. Investigators also claimed that Ceglia had botched the operation, with some documents tagged with access dates before they were supposedly created."

Gotta be more careful and precise next time xD

3. DanUK

DanUK TS Booster Posts: 211   +9

Surely the fact that they found he has been falsifying documents proves that he's full of ****?

It's just greed and money grabbing!

4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,754   +1,107

Who gets to decide where the line is between wanting what's yours and what's 'just greed'. There must have been something between them or this wouldn't even be in the news.

Maybe i just have trouble seeing the guy who datamines users' personal info for selling to advertising firms as a victim in a lawsuit about greed...

5. DanUK

DanUK TS Booster Posts: 211   +9

I'm not saying that anything that facebook/zukerburg does is right, I just find it hard to see how someones attack can stack up when it's already proven that they've been dirty dealing with evidence. Destroys all credibility.

6. killeriii

killeriii TS Enthusiast Posts: 213   +14

You know, I remember bumping into Zukerburg in a coffee shop once. Gave him the whole idea for Facebook...

7. killeriii

killeriii TS Enthusiast Posts: 213   +14

...bought his coffee for him too...
    Must be my company then!
    I'll sue!

8. nice one :)