TechSpot

Facebook updates Messenger on iOS with new groups and forwarding

By Justin Kahn
Mar 28, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. While most are still trying to figure out what Facebook is going to do with Oculus VR, the company is now rolling out an update to its Messenger app on iOS. After quietly announcing that it now services 1 billion mobile......

Read more

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Proof that FB is an ******* company. They STILL update on the iOS platform before any other, even though pretty much the entire line of Nexus devices can't run Messenger at all.

I've been using the app since the beta, but there have been zero performance improvements to it since.

3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

I had an option to update on my S4. Didn't do it yet. Is that update different from this?

Edit: Yes, it even says right there in the picture it is for Android devices too.

4. Anaron

Anaron TS Rookie

I haven't had any issues with Facebook Messenger on my Nexus 5. What do you mean "[...] the entire line of Nexus devices can't run Messenger at all"?

5. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

Most of the Nexus line has a big where you can't log in. The issue has been known to FB for >12mths, no fix, no support response.