Facebook wants to integrate car-hailing service Uber into Messenger

By Shawn Knight
Jul 25, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Facebook's Messenger app is not even close to where Mark Zuckerberg would like it. The vision is to transform Messenger from a pure communications tool into an e-commerce platform not unlike what Asian competitors Line and WeChat have pulled off.

Read more
  2. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

Hey Shawn, you guys put a picture of a Lyft car (mustache) on the front page BTW:
  3. I would have loved to read the last 2 paragraphs but you had stupid pop ups for other articles, that wouldn't X out and there was no way to get rid of them! Frustrating!
  4. hwangsta

hwangsta TS Rookie

Maybe Techspot assumes most of their readers are tech savvy enough to use adblock?
    But I do feel your pain, I was browsing the site on a friends computer sans adblock and it was so annoying.
    Jad Chaar and TadMSTR like this.
  5. Park in the Dark with Mark for a ... non-enriched future.
  6. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

Actually they lay the blame on users using Adblock. If you don't believe me, I can show you where they did so. The reason I remember is, I have been told on various occasions Adblock was the cause of my issue.