Facebook won't load

Hello, I was on facebook last night and had to restart computer, after I restarted though everytime I go to facebook it says "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage" and diagnosis says it's a Dns server maybe experiencing problems, but every other site seems to work just fine, and can't think of a reason for facebook to block my router. I have flushed my dns, reset my router, reset ie under advanced settings, done a virus scan, checked that proxy is unchecked, deleted cookies history, and temp files. nothing seems to work. it doesn't work for ie or chrome, and seems to be any computer or device on the network as my ipad, and other laptops can't get there either. downrightnow.com said facebook was down last night but is back up and can't get on please help :'(

I tried a book mark and typing it in neither worked, but I did get it to work by loading google dns servers info in, after that worked called phone company and apparently they have been having trouble throughout the state with their dns servers, all fixed thank you for your help

I have been experiencing this same thing for two days. It seems to be a FB server problem. After finally connecting with my WiFi provider they stated that they have been experiencing and working on the problem. ( Thanks for keeping the customers informed!)

Back