TechSpot

Facebook's latest News Feed update makes it easier to unfollow and re-follow

1. In an effort to give you more control over what you see in your News Feed, Facebook has made it easier to unfollow and re-follow pages, groups, and people. News Feed settings will now show a list of people, Pages, and...

Read more

2. S_Brideau

S_Brideau TS Rookie Posts: 65

Now if only they'd make the "most recent" the default choice in the feed I wondn't have to change it to that from what they think are "top stories" every night.

3. Kibaruk

Kibaruk TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,512   +503

SocialFixer mate, that's your solution.

It has some things broken but even then it's an awesome solution, take a look at it.

S_Brideau likes this.
  4. Ranger12

Ranger12 TS Guru Posts: 620   +118

Fantastic, this should help me a lot. Trying to avoid un-following my own mother due to the copious amount of status updates. Maybe this will help stem the flood of updates I get from a single user. Absolutely mind-boggling.

5. Big Jim Z

Big Jim Z TS Rookie

I really hate when I am viewing a friend's post. Then I want to comment. When I hit the return button on my LG phone, I may return to my friend's post, or if news stories are ready to update, Facebook will reshuffle all the posts I was just viewing and I can't find whose post I was just viewing. Can't we choose when the news stories update?