Fallout: New Vegas has been made into a choose-your-own-adventure YouTube series

Shawn Knight

Staff member

I’ve never been much of a bookworm although the Choose Your Own Adventure series was among the rare exceptions during my youth. It wasn’t the stories themselves that were compelling but rather, the idea that I could choose my own path through the book.

YouTube user Many A True Nerd has taken the beloved concept and given it a modern spin. Could this be the next big trend on YouTube?

Fallout: New Vegas – Choose Your Own Apocalypse is described as an interactive novel that plays out entirely on Google’s popular video sharing platform. Using on-screen annotations, you’ll be responsible for making major decisions including which routes to take, who to befriend and so on.

It’s recommended that you use a computer as mobile devices don’t support the annotations used to link you to the next video in the series.

As someone that hasn’t played Fallout: New Vegas, I’m looking forward to kicking back and enjoying what the interactive series has to offer.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

That was fun for all of 5 minutes, I rather just play the game, oh wait, not even.

Back