Fan issue

My pc was getting heated nd fan was a bit noisy.
so cleaned my fan in a shop .when I returned home hardly 10 min my pc worked then shut down
again I went der he saw fan was not moving he pushed it a bit nd it started moving it worked for me till this this evening but again when I shut it down fr a while it gave me the same issue I removed the keypad tried to move the fan with my fingers nd its working now .....
whats the main issue

My pc was getting heated nd fan was a bit noisy.
so cleaned my fan in a shop .when I returned home hardly 10 min my pc worked then shut down
again I went der he saw fan was not moving he pushed it a bit nd it started moving it worked for me till this this evening but again when I shut it down fr a while it gave me the same issue I removed the keypad tried to move the fan with my fingers nd its working now .....
whats the main issue
Fan is probably worn out like either the bearings, motor (Maybe both), or something to that effect which is causing it to need a boost to get running. I have a fan on an old machine have the exact problem and honestly the only real option is replacement. Some people (I have tried before) can re-grease the fan (A pain btw but I have done one before) and that may work but for the price of fans and the work/labor required even to do it I would just replace the fan.

Desktop or Laptop?
PSU, CPU, or Case FAN.

Yes like the others members have told you the FAN will fail in time. Noise then it stops. Best to replace now when you can!

Back