Not open for further replies.

Crais

Specs:
Athlon 64 3500+
Abit AN8 Fatal1ty
GeForce Golden Sample 6600GT 256RAM
2 X 512 MB Kingmax PC3500 DDR

So this is the problem:
I run Far Cry at Extra High details and it's all good until I hit Cry Vision. FPS drop to I'd say 4-5 or so, horrible. So I put all details on High, and then on Medium, and the problem was still there. Is the configuration not good enough to run Far Cry or what? I just can't figure out why can I normally run it on extra high, but can't use cry vision even on medium details.
Also getting like 4800 score on 3DMark2005, is that ok? Seems low, but from what I've seen on this forum, that's allright.

this might help

heyy

hey did u download the new far cry patch
they fix alota bugs ...especually related with graphics and all..i had problem that when ever i used to walk around in the jungle the grass usually turned black ... after installing the new patches everything was fine...

and 4800 is pretty good score on 3d mark 2005 but i think with your system you should get slightly higher points....but dont worry to much about it i think its fine i got a score of 3500

AMD Athlon 3200+
Msi K8N Neo Platinum MS-7030
Nvidia Gefoce 6800
768 MB DDR

Try installing the new patch ..... and check if u have the latest Display drivers 77.72

Thanks for the help, but it didn't work. I've DLed latest patch, 1.32, and it told me I had to have the one before it, 1.31. So I DLed that one, and then it asked for 1.3 which couldn't install without 1.1. And when I finally DLed 1.1, it told me this:
"The installer could not find a previous installation of Far Cry.
You have to install the game first before you can patch it."
And I've of course installed the game already...aošijhfdjlčshdrfasopuidhf

hey

hmm thats odd!!.. that mostly happens when the game isnt registered well in the windows registry

y dont you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game !! than try installing the patch.. 1.3 or!! i guess 1.1 ...

because as far as i know the patch does fix some graphic issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back