TechSpot

FarCry help

By abc
Jul 7, 2004
  1. So I bought FarCry a while ago and it keeps crashing in one spot. I was gonna wait for the 1.2 patch or the 3.7 cats before asking for this, but it desn't seem the patch will make it out... ever.:( I also installed it on my friends computer and put my save game files over there, but it still crashes.:mad: so can someone send me the save game file just after:
    checkpoint_catacombs_catacombs_6.sav
    That it the last one I have and whenever the explosion in the roof occurs, the game crashes. Thanks so much :D

my email is alexik01 at yahoo.com

PS. this is my first time playing it and any FPS in a long time. I was playing on easy if that makes a difference, but i'll take a save on any difficulity really. Very fun game.

2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

3. abc

abc TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 39

CAn that patch be downloded anyware? I just checked
    http://www.farcry-thegame.com/uk/home.php
    and they only have the 1.1 patch. I have that. There is info about 1.2 but it isn't released yet (to my knowledge)

4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Actually, sorry 1.2 has not been released yet, you are right. I forgot. But it should be coming any day now and you should try that before despairing...

5. abc

abc TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 39

ahh, yes, i know. But I was actually waiting for the patch the day before the delay. It's been so long since then.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.