'feedback' mouse

By puffaSmoke
Aug 30, 2006
  1. does anyone know where I can get one?
    it was made by logitec a while back.. I think it was called "immersion" or something like that
    it gave tactile feedback as you performed various operations
  2. KirklandKon

    KirklandKon TS Rookie

    Almost any computer store have them or can order them. I bought one from my local yocal computer store here for 7 bucks one day, it was USB and everything. And yes it was a feedback mouse, it even came with a cheesy game so you could try the feedback out.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...