TechSpot

Ferrari Red....no Intel blue here

By boeingfixer
Mar 12, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,

I know this is gonna get me some heat. The best Formula 1 racing team in the world, now uses AMD. Sorry Intel, No blue guys here.

AMD, in case my fellow AMD supporters didn't know, is now the official sponser

AMD Sponsors Ferrari Formula One Team

Ferrari Formula One Team to use AMD processor technology

MILAN -- February 06, 2002

AMD [NYSE: AMD], a global manufacturer of high performance PC processors and flash memory devices, today announced it is sponsoring the Ferrari Formula One Team.

Complete story here

AMD-Ferrari
  2. uncleel

uncleel TS Rookie Posts: 1,145

Source? url?
  3. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 1,245

Sorry, I am still getting use to all the little "codes" to do it correctly. Is that sufficient ? Thanks for the info.
  4. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

Its all set..I merged the two together and now you have a perfect news posting..
  5. boeingfixer

Thanks STV, is merging posts something I have the ability to do or just Mod's ?? Thanks for all your help.
  6. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 875

Post merging is a function of the mods only..

btw, my name is svt for special vehicles team...

Its the part of Ford that designed the Mustang Cobra.
  7. boeingfixer

I had it narrowed down to 2 choices, either the car or you are a helicopter man, as in the AH-1 Cobra. I am a cobra fan but not new stuff. In my book, Ford stopped making the Mustang in 1970. I am a bigger fan of Shelby's. The sexiest car's ever made (sans the Viper GTS Coupe) are the '65-'68 Shelby Mustangs. Ohh man, you just gotta love those.....anyway, thanks for the info on the name, now I will associate you with fast cars not fast planes. ;)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.