File Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

saif

I have two accounts in WindowsXP. One of them is my brother's. My C drive is full and my brother's account takes a lot of space. I want to know what he has in his account that takes so much space. But his account is private. I cannot see his files through my account. What do I do?

Hmmm... I think you should talk to him. I wouldn't try to get into someone elses personal files.

saif said:
I have two accounts in WindowsXP. One of them is my brother's. My C drive is full and my brother's account takes a lot of space. I want to know what he has in his account that takes so much space. But his account is private. I cannot see his files through my account. What do I do?

Sounds like snooping to me. Buy a bigger hard drive and stop snooping:unch:

30gb is considered small nowadays.. most PCs have on average a 80 or 120gb hdd for a PC.

I would first ask him what he likes to keep on the HDD and to clean it up or move it to another medium like a dvd/cd or external hdd instead of saving it on his account. That will at least free up some hdd space and you can also do the same for your files.

Failing that you can install another HDD in your PC to extend the capacity and you and your bro can save all your files on there, under each respective folders you/he creates..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back