Final Fantasy for Nintendo

By erwin1978
Mar 15, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,545   +93

Damn... my PS2 doesn't seem quite so special any more :(
    As long as Square make games for all the platforms and doesn't switch platform its ok ;)
  2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,916   +9

I wonder which will be the FINAL Fantasy ;)
  3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,545   +93

Not so fast....

Consolewire:Square and Nintendo

So its not completely certain at this point in time.
  4. Ai Hate

Ai Hate TS Rookie Posts: 321

oh no... here i go again!!!

hehe :haha: i've been wondering about that too. ;)
    actually, it think if there'd be a final FF, i'd like it to be named "The Final Fantasy" :approve:
    i think it's pretty cool :)

about the topic, i'm just relieved to know that FF have a chance of being released on other platforms. the news that sony bought square's stocks was

as for FFXI, watched the trailer some months back (dunno if there's any newer trailer), and i'm VERY disappointed in it... just another AD&D... :(
  5. erwin1978

erwin1978 TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 327

I wasn't impressed with the trailer either; it looked like a PC game from days gone by. In fact, I shudder to think that FFXI will solely be internet-based; that kind of ruined the game for me. I would rather play by myself and enjoy a full, in-depth story, Final Fantasy game.

From what I read, the game will be release this May in Japan and there will be a monthly fee. I think that's the straw that broke my camel's back. If that's the case then I won't be getting that game at all. I don't know what's wrong with people who pay to play Everquest. You already payed to get the game so why should you pay to play it? If Blizzard can offer internet gameplay for free, then why can't the rest do the same.
  6. Ai Hate

Ai Hate TS Rookie Posts: 321

HOORAY!!!

The Impossible Happened: Q&A on Nintendo's New Deal With Square
    03.18.02 Saint7
    www.ffonline.com
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.