Final Fantasy XI - Oct 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Well guys - I was hoping to get a few of you on board to play some FFXI together. I already have 6 others fellas that will be contacting me to see what server we're gonna set up on and I would be happy to see some of you join the same one. Feel free to pm me if you wanna play this sucker together.

ya ill buy the game but ill prolly be using a west coast server i almost always have a bad ping to east coast servers

how many servers are there gonna be? i heard you can't choose your sever *that's gonna suck*. Pleas someone fill me in on the details.

Curious about your Benchmark 2 scores guys - What did you guys get? You will not be able to choose your server - there's info about how to get people over to your server on www.playonline.com - just look for info about the World Pass. I will work on getting it as soon as I get the game so I can get people over to my server.

5808 on High
Didn't even try low

i got just under 4000 (i think, the benchmark quited to the main selector menu right after the benchmark ended) on high detail. hmm i also go just over 20000 on that aquamark bench (means i am JUST able to run at high detail on modern games) but because its an online game ill probably run it on some low/mid detail settings.

By the way - I'm on the Leviathan server in Windurst if anyone is interested. The game also plays very well even on medium range hardware. It looks very nice even on a 9600 Pro.

Why do the cute guys always have ugly friends?
ffxi00001.jpg

Guess which one I am :)

Edit: I chopped off some of the graphic that was not relevant to shrink file size a bit.

Some more pics of me playing FFXI

Finishing up my Samurai quest:
ffxi00002.jpg

And my sekz little thief:
ffxi00003.jpg

More to come. I'd be interested in seeing screenies from any other FFXI players out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back