Finally I joined as a member

By EEatGDL
Jan 31, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hi guys, I finally decided to take a little time to create an account here. I've been around here for a while, can't say for sure how long, but easily more than a year now. I specially love the reviews and guides for quick reference to prove points to colleagues, friends, customers, etc. on solid arguments. Anyway, this isn't really my first post, is my third one; but I'm writting this one if any reference about me is needed in the future.

OK, being "brief", just a little about me: I'm an electronical engineering student [5th semester as of Jan 2012], I've always found a great interest in technology, computers and all that stuff; I think I'm still kind of a little kid in that matter, the more I know, the more I see, do and learn... the more I get amazed. I can easily recall the first time I showed interest for computers: being about 7 yo I had my first computing class and every day I had that class I was looking forward to it the whole day; many years passed, many computers around the house were dismantled, many games played [I'm mainly a RTS gamer, then shooting, then other genres], many screwing ups later... and I'm here, half-way in my career, investing some time here today that I have some spare time; still looking forward to know how most of our technology works, who and how came with groundbreaking ideas and willing to share opinions, debate some in the comments, and read news that are more of my interest than politics.

I've had some feedback with Steve Walton by mail, and I'm looking forward to have feedback with even more people.

As a C&C player would say after watching Raj Yoshi on Battlecast Primetime: "Cya in the battlefield"
  2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi EEatGDL :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)
  3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,042   +84 Staff Member

Awesome intro EEatGDL. I don't know how many TSers are into C&C but many seem to have StarCraft II (including Steve) if you're looking for some people to play with.
  4. EEatGDL

EEatGDL TechSpot Booster Topic Starter Posts: 256   +45

Thx Matthew, I mostly play in vacations [have SC2, but I don't like it; just to compete with my career colleagues who play it]; 'cause I want to be focused as much as I can on my career. I have Crysis 2 also and play it online maybe 2-3 hours a week, pretty randomly in hours [morning-noon-night].

The only reason I play C&C during classes time is because of the LAN parties with friends at weekend nights [friday and/or saturday night]; but not online, just on vacations as a I mentioned before.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.