TechSpot

Firefox 1.0pr and pricewatch=????

By amazon_sephy
Oct 22, 2004
  1. Hi guys,

Ive been using firefox for months now, and love it. Recently however when i go to pricewatch.com all i get is a page filled with question marks. A quick jump into IE and it works fine, does anyone know what i can do to fix it besides reinstalling it if possible? I already tried clearing out the cookies and such, any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

It displays fine here with Firefox 1.0PR (Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20041001 Firefox/0.10.1)

3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 4,274

Same here. Instead of clearing the cookies, have you cleared your cache ?

4. jstillion

jstillion TS Rookie Posts: 91

I had some issues with Firefox after I upgraded to the current 1.0 PR locking up on some web site.

I had to un-install Firefox, back up my bookmarks and delete the

C:\Documents and Settings\(your 2000/xp profile name)\Application Data\Mozilla

** Note If you use Thunderbird you may want to blitz the Firefox sub dir only.
    Directory / Sub Directories, then re-install firefox and my issues went away.

5. amazon_sephy

amazon_sephy TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 83

Ah, the cache, for some reason i forgot about that one, thanks that cleared it up, oh, and btw, it was originally working with 1.0pr, so something in the cache must have screwed it up i guess.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.