First day for an old timer!

By Farquey
Aug 9, 2007
  1. Hi all, this is a first for me. I'm thinking that I may be one of the oldest members of this forum (I turn 67 this November) but I'm keen to learn. I think that I will learn far more than teach in this forum as I've had no formal training with computers.

I'm not sure how to use these forums so I ask for your forgiveness if I make silly mistakes.

I'm married and have two children who I love very much and they have returned their love by making my wife and I great grandparents.

I'm a retired Salvation Army court and prison chaplain and live on 5 acres in the bush in a small cottage that we built ourselves. I miss the work very much because I got to meet some pretty wonderful people.

I look forward to meeting you all and hope that you will help me do better with my computer. Love Farquey
  2. AlbertLionheart

AlbertLionheart TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,026

Welcome - there is no ageism here! At least I hope not as I am not far behind you! Your home sounds idyllic so what are you doing indoors?
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.