TechSpot

First post

By Phil_Conrad
Sep 12, 2008
  1. Hi Guys and Gals.., first time to this forum. Looking to learn a bit about why I'm having so many problems with a Home version of Vista. And in the process hopefully be able to share my knowledge of Software-As-a-Service (Saas) will others.

I participate in many other forums, mostly motorsport, my passion, so feel free to PM me if you have any question.

Thanks !
    ------------
    Phil Conrad
    Dir. Sales & Marketing
    InfoStreet, Inc.
    818-766-8080
    infostreet.com

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hi Phil_Conrad :wave: and welcome to TechSpot

Actually we have our own Automotive board that you may be interested in

To access technical support you will need to go to Here

It is also customary to post your system specs in your Profile

You can also access many online TechSpot guides Here

Before posting please read Posting Guidelines Here

How to make a good Post/Thread Guide

Enjoy your Stay :)

3. Phil_Conrad

Phil_Conrad TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks Kimsland... , I'm guessing your the Admin around here. Very nice board.

P.

4. kimsland

No

Actual Admin here would be very unhappy to hear that ! :) (I didn't say I'd be unhappy though!)

Anyway, back to tech stuff, thanks for the 5secs of fame.

edit:

By the way, I'd suggest you Edit out your phone number too (not required here)

5. Sword2

Sword2 TS Rookie

Ahhh Phil, how to say this, errr your problem is that you are running Vista :p. Just kidding, because of Microsoft and it's kinks I make my living. I havent posted my first yet and while browsing these posts couldnt help but make a joke about Vista. Too easy, I know.

Cheers,

Marlon

6. Phil_Conrad

Phil_Conrad TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks Marlon.., so I guess i should guest go ahead and reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows ?? Or do you recommend downgrading to Vista ?

I have Vista on other machines and things are running really fast. I love Vista although MS did piss me off royally after I signed up for their free trial back in 03 - 04, whenever Vista came out.. The free trial upgraded your OS but if you chose not to go with Vista there was no way to go back to your old OS !! Not sure if you remember this or not.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Also.., do you help individuals or companies with IT problems ?

Phil.
    _________

Phil Conrad
    Dir. Sales & Marketing
    InfoStreet, Inc.
    818-766-8080
    infostreet.com

7. kimsland

We help the individual signed up member, for his computer or even the whole companies computers (an excellent example of this would be "networking"

P.S. Yes I remember the original Vista upgrade and no turning back, many were upset (and still are :) )

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.