First stop error for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brandon

Hmm.. I had a rather clean and stable computer for the past few days, nearly to a week and today, suddenly I faced a blue screen with the error code, 1000008e.Or should I say, just sudden restart while using surfing the net.

I'm not sure what caused it and wish for some expert's help.

Hmmm.. I suddenly faced another stop error... bug check 0x000000019.

Here is another dump file..

Please help me.. I'm starting to get phobias with computers already... At this rate, I'm gonna be really scare of pc......

Dumps are offcourse the answer for the BSOD, but the best thing to be done is just clean the RAM stick and the RAM slot as most of the time loose or dirtly RAM slot might force your drivers to crash and hence stopping the processing to go down.

-Sebastian Fernandez

or an overheating issue? "first stop error for the week" tells me that it's an extremely intermittant stop error

The rams are cleaned.. I did that a week ago and thus there's no more blue screens for that whole week. Temp isn't a problem cause the casing is open and there is a constant air flow. Can someone help me read through those dump file i posted.. I really wanna know what's happening.

P.S: Since day 3, I got my computer (which is 2 weeks ago), blue screen occurred several times. I had did some ram swapping and manage to solve some of the blue screen. Ever since then, I had suspected that either my hdd or ram is causing problem.. I need a confirmation via those dump file. My HDD is very old and thus I believe not compatible with my current system... help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back