TechSpot

First time building pc need help!!

By computerkid
Jul 30, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok well im going into architecture and i need a pretty kick *** computer for my 3d modeling programs and i also liek to play games..well i kinda have it figured out so if you guys could find the stuff and give links to the sites that would be greatly apreaciated ok well i want a pretty decent processor by amd a video card thats not top of the line but pretty close and 2GB ram. um just a normal black case it can look cool if u want i dont really care um i need alot of usb ports ..so the more the merryer um a good hard drive that will last a long time and farely big .. um a monitor nothing to crazy but fairly nice and a mother board that goes along with all of that ... like evrything will fit into i guess..i dont really kow what im doing but i do i dont know how to explain that but just rry and make it work and i need it to be in the 2000$ range .... thank you so much in advance this will really help me alot if i had experts build my computer.

2. JMMD

JMMD TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,177

You can find a lot of buying guides online at different hardware sites, TechSpot included. That's probably a good place to start.

You can also check out all the other threads on the same subject (on this site and many others).

3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Rookie Posts: 2,407   +6

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.