first time here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hellO!

is my first time here...interesting place.
i am not good at IT stuff though.
and worst still my laptop is infected by trojan
shows the following
c:windowns/system32bmjlj.dlltrojanhorseDownloaderAgent.Mov

Whats that and how to deal with it?

sobz

Hello, iwish, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums :)

With regards to your problem, post a new thread in the Security & the Web forum and we'll deal with it there :)

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of iwish only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back