TechSpot

Flame your Favorite Moderator!!

By Goalie
Jun 7, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. It seems to me that I was informed once upon a time that a certain moderator of this particular forum, one Mr. poertner_1274, was going to enter that wonderful passage of life that removes any possibility of claiming innocence.

That's right folks. As of 2PM Central Standard Time, our friendly and knowledgeble moderator is getting married.

As such, SNGX1275 and I feel it's only appropriate we tell him congrats in the best way possible- with a toasting and roasting. Rip in to him folks, he's got it coming. As soon as someone gets me a link to a picture from the event, we'll post it up here for a fark-style photoshopping.

So, here's to the new couple. May Poert forgive me for making it so easy to abuse him, and may his wife forgive all of us for the hours he spends moderating for us. Congrats!

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,627   +320

Well I don't have any pics from the wedding - but here might be a couple to have fun with:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. SNGX1275

But anyway - congrads to Poertner_1274, he's got a great wife and I give my best wishes to them both.

4. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,871

nice shot of the bride and groom there, guess thats why they say love is blind. LoL, anyway, congrats Poert.

5. Nick

Nick TS Rookie Posts: 216

Congrads Poert! Best wishes to you and your wife!

BTW How come you didn't invite me?!?! ;)

6. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

Yeah, Poert, I just live down the street so to speak. No invite to the wedding? Anyway. Congratulations.

7. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

Congratulations :) hope we will see you around again though, as you got broadband again ;)

8. SNGX1275

Somebody has to have 1337 Photoshop Ski11z around here. Lets see 'em. (if you are confused to what that means - well just bascically photochop those 2 pictures into anything you want as long as its funny or cool).

9. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

Congrats Poert! Hope to see you around soon. Don't worry too much about us, we can take care of ourselves:D! I reckon is better if ya spend more time with your wife:).

10. acidosmosis

acidosmosis TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,574

I got some skillz but I'm just to lazy to use them lol. Maybe I will cook something up later. Maybe I'll throw in some makeup on Poert. muahaaha

11. Nick

Nick TS Rookie Posts: 216

have you guys seen poerts wife? she is soooo hot, here's her pic.

[​IMG]

12. olefarte

Hey, Poert, don't forget the protection!!!! Or NOT.

[​IMG]

13. olefarte

AND WHEN THE HONEYMOON'S OVER!!!!!!

[​IMG]

14. DigitAlex

DigitAlex TechSpot Paladin Posts: 583

GREAT !!!

15. acidosmosis

Nick, don't try passing your mom off as someone else's wife. Thats not cool. You should love your mom.. ugly or not.

16. negroplasty

negroplasty TS Maniac Posts: 537   +12

Congratulations Poert, you have my best wishes :) .

Nick, that picture was a little uncalled for; we are supposed to be happy for Poert, not showing pictures of your own dream woman.

17. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 6,504   +6

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHH!!!! LOL!!!

You know, I was wondering how a fugly B@#!£RD like Poertner managed to get engaged! Now I know! ;)

Only joking buddy. Have a great day and if you have found love, hang on to it forever.

18. Justin

Justin TS Rookie Posts: 1,595

Remember poert, married men aren't allowed to use computers.

19. RustyZip

RustyZip TechSpot Paladin Posts: 418

Congrats Poert'....

Hope it lasts longer than my marriage... ;-)

20. acidosmosis

I'm playing around with a pic of Poert in Photoshop. Been very lazy as far as graphics lately so the 30 minuts I spend on it isn't going to make the picture very good but I'll post it as soon as I get it somewhere near where I want it. I personally think its going to be pretty funny. :D

21. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,384   +15

Congrats Poert, hope you both live a life long,happy marriage.

I would whip something up in PS, but I dont know anything funny. Nor am I sure how to make that chick and dude look cool together. Any suggestions are welcome. :D

22. acidosmosis

[​IMG]

someone pointed out a makeover website so I just stuck a picture of Poert in and wahla. It's not Photoshop, but its still kinda funny.

23. Greeno

Greeno TS Rookie Posts: 394

Congrats Poert :)

I hope you both have a lifetime of happiness together!

GL, on everything in the future mate

24. Nic

Nic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,928

Good luck Poert, and remember, a wife isn't just for Christmas. :D

25. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Looks like Poert lost his savingthrow against dragons...
    :(

I just hope she won't keep him on too short a leash...

Congrats man! :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.